Question about Brown secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocKat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the Brown secondary, the prompt is as follows:

12. Please share with us something about yourself that is not addressed elsewhere in your application and which may help the Admissions Committee
to assess your interest in attending to Brown Medical School.

Is this an open-ended question? The "share with us something about yourself" part definitely sounds like it but I feel that the "...may help the Admissions Committee to assess your interest in attending Brown" part sound like that they want a "why Brown" essay instead of just an open-ended response. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks a bunch!

Members don't see this ad.

DocKat said:
For the Brown secondary, the prompt is as follows:

12. Please share with us something about yourself that is not addressed elsewhere in your application and which may help the Admissions Committee
to assess your interest in attending to Brown Medical School.

Is this an open-ended question? The "share with us something about yourself" part definitely sounds like it but I feel that the "...may help the Admissions Committee to assess your interest in attending Brown" part sound like that they want a "why Brown" essay instead of just an open-ended response. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks a bunch!

It is a both question. That is a something about you and at the same time let us know about why brown. That is how I did it.