Question about DAT scores on AADSAS-homepage

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sessllh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a quick question! When I submitted my application on May, I didn't take DAT so I left the DAT section blank. I just put down my DAT test date. I took the DAT last week and should I update my DAT section on their website? but mine has already mailed out. I was just wondering if I should update it or just leave blank since schools going to get my official scores anyway. Thanks !!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

I have a quick question! When I submitted my application on May, I didn't take DAT so I left the DAT section blank. I just put down my DAT test date. I took the DAT last week and should I update my DAT section on their website? but mine has already mailed out. I was just wondering if I should update it or just leave blank since schools going to get my official scores anyway. Thanks !!

There are certain times during this application cycle that AADSAS will allow for updates.

I would take the time to update the scores on AADSAS. The reason being is that when the new batch of applications goes out with updates (early Fall) you will be all set with a complete application.