Quantcast

question about ECE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

umska

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In my evaluation report it says
".....has the US equivalent of completion of five years of study in a dentistry program"
Is it the same for you,it doesnt tell i got a degree in dentistry just says that i
studied 5 years?

La fea

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
".....has the US equivalent of completion of five years of study in a dentistry program"
Is it the same for you,it doesnt tell i got a degree in dentistry just says that i
studied 5 years?
Think mine says the same thing

DrGrimm

Dr. Gary Grimm
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It really is a worthless report, I really don't think any school does much with it. When I went to the University of Virginia the school looked at the report and just said "fine".. I think they only thing it helped me with was getting setup to take the part II of the national boards.
~Gary

sali

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared:
studied 5 years?

i received my evaluation repot today and it says the same as you and i`m so tierd what is that mean ....? am i eligible for nbde part1 and part2 ?

plz answer me

dagu123

LLU Class of 2011.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
all ECE reports are written like this. that means you have equivalent degree. that's it.

jaccuzi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It really is a worthless report, I really don't think any school does much with it. When I went to the University of Virginia the school looked at the report and just said "fine".. I think they only thing it helped me with was getting setup to take the part II of the national boards.
~Gary

hi

Does univ of Virginia accept students on F1 visa .. ?

thanks

DrToothless79

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently went to ECE for my credentials. They have screwed up my GPA. They are taking into account my 1 class which has 'F' grade but my university fixed it and reported 'A' on different report card. ECE is saying I took the class again and passed but its not true. Is there anything I can do?. They want me to get a written statement from my home country univ. Getting things done in India can be quite painful. Is there better credentials evelautor company I can go with?.

Thanks