question about EC's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njmd55

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would really appreciate some help on this one.
I am a member of Alpha Lambda Delta, which is a Freshman Honor Society and for only those who achieved a high GPA during their freshman year of college. I have also been in the Dean's list every semester since i started college.
I don't know if I should group these under one EC or separate. Also, AMCAS wants a praticualr date for everything, so I dont know which date to list for the Dean's list.
I am also a mmber of a couple of other clubs in college, should i list them under one EC?
Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

My Life is stained by sin and selfishness. I am obsessesed with myself and getting into medical school. It is all I think about. Please forgive me. Please.

Ignore the cynic above. "Let him without sin cast the first stone."

As to your question: Group them all into one. You don't need to describe what the honor society is because committee members know what each honor society is.

zach1201 said:
Ignore the cynic above. "Let him without sin cast the first stone."

As to your question: Group them all into one. You don't need to describe what the honor society is because committee members know what each honor society is.
thanks zach!!