Question about EK Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lests55

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am getting some inconsistent results. I have been working on the EK Verbal 101 through test 7. I started out at 9's, then 10's, and got my highest score of 11 yesterday on #7. I have also taken AAMC 7 and got an 11.

However, today I did the first EK 16 mini-mcats verbal and missed more than I got right! Only two passages, but I felt pretty good about them. Anyone know if the mini-mcats verbal are tough as nails or do I have inconsistency problems to worry about?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Lests55 said:
I am getting some inconsistent results. I have been working on the EK Verbal 101 through test 7. I started out at 9's, then 10's, and got my highest score of 11 yesterday on #7. I have also taken AAMC 7 and got an 11.

However, today I did the first EK 16 mini-mcats verbal and missed more than I got right! Only two passages, but I felt pretty good about them. Anyone know if the mini-mcats verbal are tough as nails or do I have inconsistency problems to worry about?

Thanks!
I haven't ever used EK, so I can't really give you much of an idea about this. I suggest that you ask this question in the main MCAT forum....in fact, I'm going to go ahead and move your post there for you. :)