Quantcast

Question about Fee Assistance Program(FAP)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimkim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
For those of you who have received Fee Assistance Program, I have a question.

So when you fill out secondaries, the schools will waive your secondary application fees if you were approved for the Fee Assistance Program. However, I noticed that some schools asks us to send a proof(copy) of my approval for Fee Assistance Program. So exactly what am I supposed to print out and send?

When I log in to the FAP Application website, the first web page says "Application Status: Approved. We are pleased to inform you that your application for fee assistance, through the AAMC Fee Assistance Program(FAP), has been approved..." Do I print out this page and send to schools?

Or once I log into the FAP Application website, there is a link "View Summary Report." Do I click on that(which will show my name, address, SSN, etc) and send that page to school?

Thank you so much for your help, guys.

rigel

"nontraditional"
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Myself, I'll be just forwarding the email I got from the FAP. That should be sufficient, and I imagine they will be able to verify it with AMCAS.