jawdat

10+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2009
Status
Pre-Podiatry
which GRAD PLUS LOAN LENDER did you choose?
sallie mae Vs. charter bank Vs. fifth third bank

I'll be attending OCPM this fall and I chose sallie sae.

Why did you choose your lender?

shava9865

10+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2009
Status
Non-Student
which GRAD PLUS LOAN LENDER did you choose?
sallie mae Vs. charter bank Vs. fifth third bank

I'll be attending OCPM this fall and I chose sallie sae.

Why did you choose your lender?
Were you ineligible for a Stafford Loan? Grad PLUS loans have higher interest rates than Stafford Loans and you have to pay back interest while you are still in school. Was a Grad PLUS Loan your only option?

MaseratiGT

Legilimens!
10+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2007
The Burrow
Status
Podiatry Student
Were you ineligible for a Stafford Loan? Grad PLUS loans have higher interest rates than Stafford Loans and you have to pay back interest while you are still in school. Was a Grad PLUS Loan your only option?
Grad PLUS loans are used after stafford loans for the CoA. I don't pay my interest on my PLUS loans during school though...

OP - I use Wachovia just because my Staffords are all there. I'm happy with the choice.

OP
J

jawdat

10+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2009
Status
Pre-Podiatry
according to the budget they set for you, you will have to get the GRAD PLUS beside your stafford loans, and I think it is around $53,969 that you will need including the grad plus. did you get a grad plus loan?