Question about Kaplan FL#4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glomerulus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry to post a question like this, but I'm having a little dilemma. I need the raw score distribution chart for the 4th Kaplan full-length practice test. I've taken and graded the test. I just can't convert my score to a scaled score. If anyone has this chart and would be willing to post it (from 8 up or so), I would be very appreciative. Thanks a lot.

P.S. In a few days, I'll probably need test #5 too. If you have that, it would also help me out a lot. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else taken Kaplan test #4? I took it and it seemed a bit harder to me than the previous tests. I didn't get quite as many questions right as I did on the first three tests. I'm wondering if the distribution is different too. If no one seems to have the distribution chart available, does anyone remember what they thought of Kaplan #4 in comparison to 1,2, and 3?

kaplan 4 was hard -- especially the physical sciences. i only finished 1/2-2/3 of the passages!