1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Question about Kaplan FL#4

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by glomerulus, Aug 6, 2002.

1. glomerulus

glomerulus Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Sorry to post a question like this, but I'm having a little dilemma. I need the raw score distribution chart for the 4th Kaplan full-length practice test. I've taken and graded the test. I just can't convert my score to a scaled score. If anyone has this chart and would be willing to post it (from 8 up or so), I would be very appreciative. Thanks a lot.

P.S. In a few days, I'll probably need test #5 too. If you have that, it would also help me out a lot. Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. glomerulus

glomerulus Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone else taken Kaplan test #4? I took it and it seemed a bit harder to me than the previous tests. I didn't get quite as many questions right as I did on the first three tests. I'm wondering if the distribution is different too. If no one seems to have the distribution chart available, does anyone remember what they thought of Kaplan #4 in comparison to 1,2, and 3?

4. lola

lola Bovine Member
    7+ Year Member

kaplan 4 was hard -- especially the physical sciences. i only finished 1/2-2/3 of the passages!