Question about letters of rec/reapplying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vl166

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi just a quick question! Does anyone know if its okay to send both a letter packet from undergrad + additional letters through a 3rd party service like interfolio?

I'm working on reapplying this upcoming cycle after 2 semesters of grad school. I currently have 1 new science and 1 new advisor rec. The rest of my letters are at my undergrad health professions office, which includes my 1 science, 1 non-science, work rec, and research PI. Since 1 of my science recs is undergrad and 1 is grad I feel like I definitely need to have both sent out.

Should I have my undergrad letters sent out as a letter packet and my new grad recs done through 3rd party?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you saying that you have the committee letter packet and are submitting it to Interfolio?

I have a committee letter packet composed of letters from my undergraduate professors and 2 professors from graduate school that have agreed to write me a rec. I was wondering if I should have my graduate professors send it to interfolio or I should have them send it to my undergrad to include in the packet.