Jan 28, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Hello all,

I received all of my letters of recommendation from my letter writers through Interfolio. Should I wait for my pre-health advisor to send the letters with the committee letter? Or can I just send the letters now through Interfolio and have the committee letter sent as an "update"?

I just do not want to delay my application because I am waiting for the committee letter. Any advice please?

Jan 22, 2015
it mostly doesn't matter if you send it now or later because it will be delayed anyway if the school requires a committee letter. however, i would send all the ones you want into aacomas or to the individual schools right now if they happened to allow substitution. exact duplicates don't matter.

*edit: there might happen to be a difference between the lors you have and the lors that are in the committee letter. also, it might potentially hit the max lor if you send in too many. also, most schools absolutely want a committee letter if your school has it. i would wait.

Last edited:
OP
Isotopes
Jan 28, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
it mostly doesn't matter if you send it now or later because it will be delayed anyway if the school requires a committee letter. however, i would send all the ones you want into aacomas or to the individual schools right now if they happened to allow substitution. exact duplicates don't matter.

*edit: there might happen to be a difference between the lors you have and the lors that are in the committee letter. also, it might potentially hit the max lor if you send in too many. also, most schools absolutely want a committee letter if your school has it. i would wait.
Thank you for your input.