Question about LORs for NJCOM, PCOM and MSUCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scneuro

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
An earlier post said that some schools send out forms with which they want your recommenders to fill out w/along with their LORs. Does anyone know if NJCOM, PCOM and MSUCOM do this and if they require a letter from an osteopathic physician? Thanks!

I'm currently shadowing an osteopathic physician and I'm not sure how to approach her to ask for a LOR. I want to spend more time w/her before I do so, but in the meantime I would appreciate your advice.

Members don't see this ad.

scneuro said:
An earlier post said that some schools send out forms with which they want your recommenders to fill out w/along with their LORs. Does anyone know if NJCOM, PCOM and MSUCOM do this and if they require a letter from an osteopathic physician? Thanks!

I'm currently shadowing an osteopathic physician and I'm not sure how to approach her to ask for a LOR. I want to spend more time w/her before I do so, but in the meantime I would appreciate your advice.

MSUCOM has a form that HAS to accompany the letter of recommendation. It can be used in lieu of a letter of recommendation but it doesn't work the other way around.