BUmiken12

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
Waco, TX
Visit site
Status
Okay, well I haven't heard from any of these two colleges. Not even a secondary, and I've already interviewed at other places. Am I just supposed to get online and do these without hearing from them? My AMCAS was verified at the beginning of September. Thanks in advance...

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
A stone's throw from Central Park
Status
Medical Student
do a search for the sinai secondary. its online, just type into pdf. there are two very brief essays, and there was a link to it somewhere around here....

describe a leadership role you've had
why mount sinai?

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
A stone's throw from Central Park
Status
Medical Student
Originally posted by BUmiken12
Can I just turn in the Mt. Sinai secondary without even hearing from them first?
yup

johnstoner

Ben Franklin on Hashish
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2002
under the sea
Visit site
Status
thats what i did for mt . sinai...i emailed them and told them i haven't recieved a secondary and they said just fill the one online...and send it in

Explosivo

blah!
15+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2002
In a van down by the river...
Visit site
Status
The reason you may not have gotten the pritzker e-mail is because their e-mail ends up as junk mail if you use a hotmail account. This may also be the case with other e-mail services. The only reason I knew to go ahead and fill out their secondary was because I found the e-mail in my junk mailbox.

You can go online and fill it out.

BUmiken12

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
Waco, TX
Visit site
Status
Can anyone give me a link to fill out the Pritzker application? I looked online, and it says that I have to wait to get an email from them first.

vm26

15+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2002
West coast
Status
Attending Physician
cant find the mt sinai secondary link thru a search, does anyone have the link? thanks