Question about Mt. Sinai and Pritzker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BUmiken12

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, well I haven't heard from any of these two colleges. Not even a secondary, and I've already interviewed at other places. Am I just supposed to get online and do these without hearing from them? My AMCAS was verified at the beginning of September. Thanks in advance...

Members don't see this ad.

do a search for the sinai secondary. its online, just type into pdf. there are two very brief essays, and there was a link to it somewhere around here....

describe a leadership role you've had
why mount sinai?

Can I just turn in the Mt. Sinai secondary without even hearing from them first?

Members don't see this ad :)
thats what i did for mt . sinai...i emailed them and told them i haven't recieved a secondary and they said just fill the one online...and send it in

The reason you may not have gotten the pritzker e-mail is because their e-mail ends up as junk mail if you use a hotmail account. This may also be the case with other e-mail services. The only reason I knew to go ahead and fill out their secondary was because I found the e-mail in my junk mailbox.

You can go online and fill it out.

Can anyone give me a link to fill out the Pritzker application? I looked online, and it says that I have to wait to get an email from them first.

cant find the mt sinai secondary link thru a search, does anyone have the link? thanks