1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Question about my aamc scores -- need some advice

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by theDr., Apr 3, 2004.

1. theDr.

theDr. Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I scored a 29 on 3r, 30 on 4r and then a 28 on 5r. Should I be worried about my 5r score. Have others had this some progression and improved from the aamc scores. Im worried because i know the 5r and 6r are the closest to the real deal. thanks!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. superdevil

superdevil planning my escape
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    well, i've heard that 5R+6R are pretty high-fidelity indicators of actual performance, but your scores are still promising. personally, i felt that 4R was more difficult than 5R, so i would say your 30 on 4R bodes well for you and the possibility of improvement on the real thing.

for whatever that's worth.

4. IndyZX

7+ Year Member

You are scoring well enough to get into med school, right? A 29 is average for matriculants.

As long as everything else is fine, don't worry about it and take the April test.

Good luck.