Question about my PTCB exam!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ji the Captain

The Unbreakable
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey hey hey

I don't post a lot. I took the PTCE this morning and after the exam, I got a sheet with the "result: pass".:confused:

Does this mean I actually passed the exam. I receive my scores in about 2 weeks in the mail. I just wanted to know what the "result: pass" meant. Does this mean I passes the exam? or just that I completed it.

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
thanks ahead of time

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, you passed! If you'd failed, it would've said, "Result: Failed" LOL.

You'll get your actual numerical score and your "certification" in the mail. It took mine about 4 1/2 weeks to actually arrive. Then you have to go about getting your state license to make it official.

HTH

Hey hey hey

I don't post a lot. I took the PTCE this morning and after the exam, I got a sheet with the "result: pass".:confused:

Does this mean I actually passed the exam. I receive my scores in about 2 weeks in the mail. I just wanted to know what the "result: pass" meant. Does this mean I passes the exam? or just that I completed it.

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
thanks ahead of time

Yeah, you passed! If you'd failed, it would've said, "Result: Failed" LOL.

You'll get your actual numerical score and your "certification" in the mail. It took mine about 4 1/2 weeks to actually arrive. Then you have to go about getting your state license to make it official.

HTH

:D:D:D YES! I PASSED!

thanks for your reply! wow that took a long time for you to get your results. I heard rumors of getting them 1 to 2 weeks. I think in VA, all you have to do is pay a fee and fill out a form and your all set for a license. we'll see
Thanks!

:D:D:D