Question about NYMC secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorSoccer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
My college premed committee sends out our LORs with the committee letter. Through that program there will be 5 letters sent out (one science teacher, 3 nonscience...not bio major, one doc I worked for) to all of the schools. Do you guys think that I have to fill out that optional space, or are you guys just writing the name of your college and basically leaving the rest of the entire secondary blank? Even if I wrote three of the letters they can expect, there would still be two missing. Plus, since it's all getting there as a package, I know if one gets there, they'll all get there. Just wondering how everyone is doing it. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i just listed a couple extra and wrote (included in committee packet) next to it

i just wrote that for undergrad my premed committee will send out the letter and for grad school, i just wrote one faculty (though i have taken quite a number of classes with her along with research but only wrote one class down). my committee letter will just have a few doctors/nurses/trainers letters attached so i didnt bother writing it separately

I just wrote down that I was having a committee letter sent. I don't think its a big deal either way. Good luck.