Question about preparing for an upcoming interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daredevil

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be having my very first interview THIS Wednesday (11/14) at SUNY-Brooklyn (Downstate), and of course, I'm REALLY anxious and nervous about it. Do you guys have any last minute tips as to how to prepare for the interview in general or to SUNY-Downstate in particular?

You guys are the best. :)

DD with sweaty palms just by thinking about the interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewfeedback.com
Know why you want to do what you want to do, and what showed you this.
firm handshake
no boogers/crap in your teeth
suit
why you want to go THERE.

you'll be set. --Trek

hey, good luck first of all.
along the lines of a handshake make sure if you are nervous and your palms get all cold to rub your hands together and warm them up. I guess interviewers don't like to feel cold palms. Also, most places give you lunch so don't eat anything that has a strong smell and take some mints for after.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please please please go on interviewfeedback.com. Downstate usually follows a questionnaire that they ask nterviewees and so you'll find the questions posted on that site. That really helped me out for my interview - Good luck!

Daredevil,

I wish you luck in your interview. Present your answers with confidence (not arrogance), so that you have stamped yourself in the interviewer's mind (in a good way!). Good luck!

:)