Question about publications on application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

metview

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have presented posters at two international conferences which are associated with highly respected journals found on PubMed (one has an impact factor above 3 and the other above 5). I submitted two different abstracts to both conferences, and fortunately they were accepted and published in the journals online. The abstracts are searchable; I can find them via google by typing my name and one word from the title.

Can I list these as publications? If not, what should I list them as?

Thanks for the help

Members don't see this ad.

I have presented posters at two international conferences which are associated with highly respected journals found on PubMed (one has an impact factor above 3 and the other above 5). I submitted two different abstracts to both conferences, and fortunately they were accepted and published in the journals online. The abstracts are searchable; I can find them via google by typing my name and one word from the title.

Can I list these as publications? If not, what should I list them as?

Thanks for the help

Presentations/Posters

Up here we call them published abstracts and are required to indicate them as such somwhere in the application