Question about publications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nets445

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am co-authored in a paper that will soon be going under review and I was wondering how I would list that on my application. Should I write something like "co-author of paper" or "co-author of manuscript currently under review"? (Note: I am referring to my university's premed committee application due in about a month so the manuscript might still be under review at the time I turn the application in)

Members don't see this ad.

"co-author of manuscript currently under review" is what I would go with once it has been submitted. I put those exact words in some of my update letters.

I am co-authored in a paper that will soon be going under review and I was wondering how I would list that on my application. Should I write something like "co-author of paper" or "co-author of manuscript currently under review"? (Note: I am referring to my university's premed committee application due in about a month so the manuscript might still be under review at the time I turn the application in)
I think that using "co-author of manuscript currently under review" would be more appropriate. If it is not yet submitted, don't say it's "under review", rather say, "pending submission."