Question about research posters/oral presentations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jadealer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been heavily involved in cardiovascular disease research for 3 years. Research work that I am involved with has been presented at 3 national and 1 international events. However, I was not the presenter at the events. The presenter was always the head MD or PhD of the research work I am involved with. Should I still include this involvement in my application, while giving credit to the presenter, or not?

Members don't see this ad.

You should include them all under one category and list titles separately in that category. Give credit to the presenting author cause it could be awkward in the interview if your interviewer thought you presented and asked you how it went =p

You should include them all under one category and list titles separately in that category. Give credit to the presenting author cause it could be awkward in the interview if your interviewer thought you presented and asked you how it went =p

LoL I definately would give credit to the presenter.. my sentence structure was just bad.. i meant should I include the info or not include it at all.

LoL I definately would give credit to the presenter.. my sentence structure was just bad.. i meant should I include the info or not include it at all.

Yeah, definitely include it, but lump them all together like:

Posters/Publications
1) xxx
2) yyy
3) zzz

in some sort of citation format