Question about rolling admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tezzie

b*witched
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Vandy says that from 10/15 and on they will start sending letters of acceptance. Does it matter when you interviewed though? Does that 10/15 date reflect on the people who interviewed in early fall or does it include the people who interviewed there the first dates of October?

Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

hi tezzie
i do remember that when i interviewd there on 9/25, the head coordinator of the interview session told us that we should hear back in about 4 weeks....that was the turnaround time for the app to receive the letter from the interviewer and for the monster secondary to be read by the committee. So, i would imagine that people who interviewed a little later, like early oct., might hear back in late oct? maybe you should do a search on this topic in the archives to see what past years have produced

does anyone know if a change in our status page will occuring or will it be via snail mail only?
thanks and hope that was helpful,
loomis

I think that depending you when you interviewed you will hear later or not. I interviewed there really early in September and should hear from them sometime next week I hope. I forgot my ID and password so I have not been checking the status page but they said on interview day that we would be notified via snail mail. I live in TN so maybe I will hear soon ....

i also interviewed at vandy in early september. they told us our decisions would be made by the oct 15th. i did not remember them sayin whether we would get an email, snail mail or call though. hopefulyl, either way, ill know by the 17th! :) good luck yall, and addd any info that you find out...also, anyone know about wake forest?