• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Question about Ross

harza

Jul 16, 2017
  1. Pre-Veterinary
    Hi all,

I would like to know if any current student attending Ross can tell me more about the program. I'm looking for an honest opinion... pros, cons, you name it!

I know Caribbean schools don't have the best reputation for med school but I think it's different for vet school given the fact that we will not have to do a residency in order to work as a veterinarian in the States.

I've tried to gather information about Ross in this forum but I haven't seen much.

I would appreciate your honest feedback about the program and school. Thanks a lot! :-D

PetVet7

KSU c/o 2022
    2+ Year Member
    Jan 5, 2017
    1. Pre-Veterinary
      I’m currently in first. I posted some detailed information of things I couldn’t find when researching the school in the link below. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Ross University May 2019 class

I love the school and the classes I’m taking. I’m in the biggest class Ross has ever had, and that’s one of the biggest cons for me. Living on the island has its inconveniences, but overall it’s not bad.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.