question about the spring's mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Steve19

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can u take the Mcat during the spring cycle and get in to medical school the same year ?......I mean If you're taking the Mcat during the spring of 2007 " and u passed the test and u got all the documents done ", would u still have a chance to get in to medical school by the fall of 2007??

thanx !!

Members don't see this ad.

Steve19 said:
Can u take the Mcat during the spring cycle and get in to medical school the same year ?......I mean If you're taking the Mcat during the spring of 2007 " and u passed the test and u got all the documents done ", would u still have a chance to get in to medical school by the fall of 2007??

thanx !!

No, this Saturday's MCAT is the last one that will be accepted for matriculation in fall 2007.

Steve19 said:

thanx !!

Since the computer test is strating in 2007, you can take the test in January and still apply. I would recommend taking the test before that though seeing as how you will be really late in the application process then.

Soccer885 said:
Since the computer test is strating in 2007, you can take the test in January and still apply. I would recommend taking the test before that though seeing as how you will be really late in the application process then.

Most schools aren't allowing the Jan. MCAT for this application cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
ADeadLois said:
Most schools aren't allowing the Jan. MCAT for this application cycle.

An even if they did allow it....you'd be very late in the application cycle. Better just wait a few more months so you'll be the first one in the pack.

gapotts2003 said:
Have you even read any of your secondaries yet? Seems to me you would have problems getting in even if you were taking this August test.

I'm not the one who's applying for medical schools...it's my cousin..
I'm going to dentistry school :cool: :D