Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

question about the UCIrvine secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by waiting123, Jan 11, 2002.

1. waiting123

waiting123 Senior Member

This is for those who have filled out/are filling our Irvine's secondary. For the first question it says: Discuss what you consider to be your personal strength or weakness.
    Does this mean I should list only one strength and one weakness? I answered the question before realizing this and I mentioned a few strenghts and two weaknesses but now I don't know if this is correct. Btw, I know I am filling this out really late but they sent it to me only like two weeks ago and I was too burned out from my other secondaries so I am filling it out now. Thanks for any help and good luck to all!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. none

none 1K Member

Looks singular to me... I STRONGLY doubt that it matters however. Write whatever you think sounds best.

4. Jedi In Training

Jedi In Training Senior Member

Since the question doesn't specify how many strengths/weaknesses to list, you can write as many as you want. In answering the question, I made sure that I gave examples of why I claimed to have these strengths and what I've done about the weakness. Good Luck.

5. EpiII

EpiII Senior Member

I only wrote about one each. I did this because it sounded to me like that is what they wanted AND because they only allowed us 1/3 of a page to answer the question. With a description and analysis, etc. that doesn't leave room to talk about much more than one each.

6. YBee

YBee Member

The way that the question is worded is nonsensical, because each of us (I think anyhow!) has more than one strength and weakness. I assumed that they wanted us to talk about our "greatest" of each though, (Respect for UC Irvine out the window tho' - don't they read their own apps for errors?)

7. waiting123

waiting123 Senior Member

Well, since another person described more than one I think I will too. I'll leave it the way it is because I already did the whole thing and I don't see how I would use up the all the space talking about one of each. Thanks for the help everyone and Good Luck!