Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Question about TMDSAS Classes

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by texaspremed, May 7, 2008.

1. texaspremed

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    You are suppose to list the future classes that you are going to take. I am starting graduate school in the fall, so I have listed those. Do I have to put down spring classes also? If so, do I just select some classes even though I may not take those exact ones, just an estimate?? Thanks!

2. cpa2md

cpa2md Amending my life
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I wouldn't list anything you are not certain you are going to take, and do NOT state that you are getting a master's degree unless you are CERTAIN you can do it by next year. I was told at more than one of my interviews that if you say you are going to do xx, the medical school can hold you to it, even if it means you have to hold off a year.

For example, I was doing post-bacc work, with no real desire to get a second degree in biology, but I did look into it. If I had said on my application that I was a biology major, or that I were seeking a biology degree, they could've made me finish the degree before starting med school.

3. armybound

armybound urologist.
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    you don't have to put down spring classes.