question about tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssd

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am filling out my tufts secondary and trying to figure out what i want to say about why i am applying there. tufts doesn't send out an information booklet (or I just didn't get one) and their website is pretty terrible. i think i found enough info, but i still have 1 question that i can't find an answer to:

is tufts pass/fail or grades?

Members don't see this ad.

would you mind posting the tufts questions?

the only question is "why have you applied to tufts university school of medicine?"

you have about 3.5" of page to compose an answer

Members don't see this ad :)
my original question remains:

does anyone know if tufts is pass/fail?

Originally posted by ssd:
•my original question remains:

does anyone know if tufts is pass/fail?•

I found this on "that other pre-med forum" -- they have a "search for medical schools" function that turns up program descriptions which are quite informative.

In addition to required courses, first and second-year students choose among pre-clinical selectives. These are graded as Pass/Fail and allow students to explore their interests early on in the program.

Which would imply that the rest of the curriculum is not pass-fail.

ssd...when did you receive your tufts secondary? I have been waiting to get mine. And did it come by snail-mail or electronically? Thanks for the info...

it came on saturday by snail mail.