Question about Tulane's secondary prompt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drtribbiani

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it asks to list leadership and hobbies. Does this mean we literally list it out, line by line, not using paragraph format? Or...? It just feels weird to me after writing all these essays

Ex:

Activity 1 (at X org)
Activity 2 (at Y org)
Activity 3 (at Z org)

instead of

I was a leader for X org through Activity 1, for Y org through Activity 2, for Z org through Activity 3... (or something of this nature)

Members don't see this ad.

I would do exactly what the prompt says, i.e list them out. These are not meant to be trick questions, those come during the interviews :1devilish: (just kidding).

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. It just feels weird listing these things out without any context or explanations. For example, for the "list your hobbies" prompt, I have "Traveling" - not where I've traveled, when, or with who, but just "Traveling". I kind of hope they ask about this stuff during interviews haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. It just feels weird listing these things out without any context or explanations. For example, for the "list your hobbies" prompt, I have "Traveling" - not where I've traveled, when, or with who, but just "Traveling". I kind of hope they ask about this stuff during interviews haha
You can still give context or explanations if necessary when listing things
1) Cooking - enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends
2) Traveling - recent traveled to ***
etc

Reactions: 1 user
Last year i literally gave a list and my position. I only put a sentence of explanation if the org or position wasn’t clear.

Reactions: 1 user