I am currently deciding between a few schools for my mph. The schools that I decide not to go to, is there a way to basically say thank you for the offer, but I am taking another road, in a very polite way? The reason I ask is because at this time, I am going for my MPH. However, it is likely in the future that I will get my PhD in the field as well. I would rather be as polite as possible than just say no thank you. If I decide to reapply in the future, I don't want the way in which I turn the school down to affect future decisions. Does anyone have any opinions on this or does is really not matter one way or another? Should I email the director of admissions or just fill out that form and call it a day? Any help would be greatly appreciated!