Question about U of Cincinnati Interview Invite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinnyfluffy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey~ To those who got an interview at U of Cincinnati, I'm wondering if you'd be willing to share how you are notified of your interview. I didn't get any e-mail or mail regarding the interview. However, when I checked my status page, I found that they scheduled an interview for me in late January. It has been a while since I last accessed this status page, so I've no idea when they updated it for me. Is this normal?! Should I be expecting some other forms of notification, or should I call the Admissions office? :confused: (It's also weird that they just assigned me a date. All of the schools that granted me an interview allowed some flexibility--letting me choose from at least a few days...)

Thanks for the input! ;)

P.S. Input about how you think of the interview/school is also welcomed~

Members don't see this ad.

It was mail for me. You should probably call them and ask - they're pretty friendly, and very willing to reschedule if you can't make the date.

tinnyfluffy said:
Hey~ To those who got an interview at U of Cincinnati, I'm wondering if you'd be willing to share how you are notified of your interview. I didn't get any e-mail or mail regarding the interview. However, when I checked my status page, I found that they scheduled an interview for me in late January. It has been a while since I last accessed this status page, so I've no idea when they updated it for me. Is this normal?! Should I be expecting some other forms of notification, or should I call the Admissions office? :confused: (It's also weird that they just assigned me a date. All of the schools that granted me an interview allowed some flexibility--letting me choose from at least a few days...)

Thanks for the input! ;)

P.S. Input about how you think of the interview/school is also welcomed~
I just checked my status page, and I am in the same situation. I am assuming we just have not yet received notification by mail. Since I am not an Ohio resident, does anyone know if UC takes many out of state applicants?

Members don't see this ad :)
got notification in the snail mail, and it was also on the status page. good luck!

quiksilver3 said:
Since I am not an Ohio resident, does anyone know if UC takes many out of state applicants?

Thanks for the input! ^^

According to the MSAR, they took around 30% non-residents last year.

I interviewed at Cincy early October. I first found out that I was interviewing there by status page. I received something in the mail a few days later.

Jason

I got a phone call for an interview the week after. I live close to Cincy btw

KY resident

When were you guys complete?

I was complete on 10/21.......should I be worried if I haven't heard anything?

premedgeek said:
When were you guys complete?

I was complete on 10/21.......should I be worried if I haven't heard anything?

Thanks Jason and Premedtomed~ Really appreciate your input there! :) As for me, I actually completed my application (secondary, $, and letters) back in mid July, and I didn't get the invitation until recently. So I say, Premedgeek still has a really good chance. Hopefully you'd hear from them very soon. :luck:

tinnyfluffy said:
Thanks Jason and Premedtomed~ Really appreciate your input there! :) As for me, I actually completed my application (secondary, $, and letters) back in mid July, and I didn't get the invitation until recently. So I say, Premedgeek still has a really good chance. Hopefully you'd hear from them very soon. :luck:

I have been complete since august, and i just recieved my invite in the mail. Don't worry Premedgeek, there is still plenty of time.