Question about UHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

s42brown

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hope someone out there might be able to answer some of my questions. I am a resident of St. Louis and am applying to D.O. schools for aug 2003. I really want to go to UHS because of the location to my home town and my fiance has a good chance of getting a transfer there through her work. I feel that I am a pretty competative applicant but I don't know how UHS stacks up against the other schools. I saw that it is towards the top of the MCAT averages, but that doesn't really show that much. If anyone could give me some info on how competative the selection process is for UHS and if they like to accept Missouri residence. If anybody has any thoughts on the matter I would like to hear them. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

im not sure about how competitive the admissions process is overall, but i can tell you the class is very diverse, a lot of people are from out of state. so im not sure how much preference is given to in state. however, mt advice to you is to email the school and ask the admissions dept. (or even the vp doug dalzell) directly. everyone there is extremely helpful and theyd probably be able to give you a more accurate answer than this forum. good luck!