Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Question about UMDNJ bio requirements and admittance

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by theDr., May 4, 2004.

1. theDr.

theDr. Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello,
    I had an interview at UMDNJ in early April and during that time I found out I still had to complete a few bio requirements. But I was under the impression I could still be admitted but I just had to complete the bio requirements before august -- hence summer courses.

But I was wondering if any other UMDNJ students were in this same situation or are in the same situation...thanks

2. DORoe

DORoe BWAAA HAAA HAAA
    7+ Year Member

Here is an idea that you might find interesting. WAIT UNTIL THE SCHOOLS SEND YOU YOUR LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION! You continually make these threads, "Can I get in if my shoe wasn't tied?" "How many of you got accepted even though you have a cow-lick?" Try waiting to see if you got in. It's ok to ask questions but you need to chill out and wait for your letter. Somebody tells you this in every thread that you start yet you don't take their advice. Calm down and wait and see if you get in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...