question about University of Penn special science program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChronicRain

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, guys i've been thinking about applying to this program, does anyone some info on their acceptance rate to medical school and such since I couldn't find it on their website somehow. is there someone that attended here or know someone who could provide me with some info please. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

hey, guys i've been thinking about applying to this program, does anyone some info on their acceptance rate to medical school and such since I couldn't find it on their website somehow. is there someone that attended here or know someone who could provide me with some info please. Thank you

If you search on "penn" you'll find this, which might be helpful: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=453400

If you look in their brochure (it's a PDF on their website) it says 85% are accepted to either medical school or graduate school...which may or may not help you in your decision! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
On the application, when they ask you to list the science courses you've taken with grades, should classes like Psychology be included, or do they just want the classic BCPM science courses? (Bio, Physics, Orgo, Chem....)

i know ive heard that the basic science courses in the penn post-bac program are challenging/set at a low curve. i was wondering about the other upper level science classes that special science students take. are these classes as difficult to do well in, and do they also have a low curve? thanks!!

oops maybe posted this twice!

Last edited: