Question about updating schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frenvedd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
A lot of schools have secondaries that ask: What are you doing this year/what have you been doing since graduating?

I began working as a scribe after I submitted my AMCAS primary but wrote about scribing as an answer to this question. Would this be enough to serve as an update on my activities or should I be sending a separate update letter to the admissions offices (or uploading an update document on the secondaries).

I don't want to be neurotic about this but I just want this activity to be noticed since I have little clinical experience. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

A lot of schools have secondaries that ask: What are you doing this year/what have you been doing since graduating?

I began working as a scribe after I submitted my AMCAS primary but wrote about scribing as an answer to this question. Would this be enough to serve as an update on my activities or should I be sending a separate update letter to the admissions offices (or uploading an update document on the secondaries).

I don't want to be neurotic about this but I just want this activity to be noticed since I have little clinical experience. Thanks in advance!
I'd look at this Secondary essay as sufficient as an update at this time of the cycle. You might include other relevant activities in which you engage, even if you used a future End Date in the Activities section to suggest that you planned to continue with them, so that the essay can stand alone as a tidy summary reflecting your next year's plans.