Question about Vanderbilt Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legend

Super Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I was put on waitlist today.
Does anyone know how many people Vandy put on waitlist?

Does Vandy reject anybody after interview?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm on the waitlist too, and have been there for a couple months now. I think that Vandy does take people off the waitlist, but I am assuming not until May when all those holding multiple acceptances drop some.

The majority of interviewed applicants are placed on the waitlist. I know this from personal experience. I applied last year and was put on the waitlist myself. Last year, the class remained remarkably stable. In other words, not too many applicants were taken from the waitlist. I hope the case is different this year for you guys. I wish you the best. By the way, someone posted on interviewfeedback.com that of interviewed applicants: 80% are waitlisted, 10% are rejected, and 10% are accepted. These statistics seem reasonable considering VUMS interviews approximately 800 applicants and accepts 200-250. Please double-check the info. (regarding number of interviewed applicants and number of accepted applicants) on the US News and World Report Website.