• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Question about verification

varunner

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hey everyone, I just got verified with AMCAS, however I was wondering if it matters very much to have a handful of X's on the transcript section; basically the Xs meant that AMCAS had to make changes to what I had written, however I believe all the changes were quite minor. Also, many schools require that you have completed 90 semester hours at an accredited college; does this include AP credit? I have 88 credits so far, plus 18 AP. Any ideas? Thanks!

varunner

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Jul 15, 2006
    1. Pre-Medical
      Dr.TobiasFünke said:
      sounds like you're up the creek without a paddle...

That seems strange, as a medical school that accepts AP credit for premed courses should also accept this as regular credit for the school itself. Anybody else have any ideas?

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.