Question about wreb online application!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drika11

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am planning to APPLY online but the WREB policy says
You MUST UPLOAD A DIGITAL PHOTO which is fine and DIGITALLY SIGN THE WREB POLICY AGREEMENT???:confused:

Can someone tell me how can I digitally sign? Please I am freaking out! Can I scan my signature and upload ?

Members don't see this ad.

Wow 17 people have seen this and not answer, I would appreciate some help here! Please how can I digitally sign the WREB online application form?

Wow 17 people have seen this and not answer, I would appreciate some help here! Please how can I digitally sign the WREB online application form?

this signature is not like the one you are thinking. I believe it will be similar the one we have been doing when getting the loans and signing promissory notes online. Since there is no signature pad, all you have to is to click the '' e sign'' botton , I think.

this signature is not like the one you are thinking. I believe it will be similar the one we have been doing when getting the loans and signing promissory notes online. Since there is no signature pad, all you have to is to click the '' e sign'' botton , i think.

ding ding ding ding!