Question bout Rush's 30 day 2ndary requirement...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

willow18

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does the 30 day deadline for submitting materials include LOR's or just the forms? (I would think just the forms because LOR's are out of the students hands...just want to be sure)

Members don't see this ad.

willow18 said:
Does the 30 day deadline for submitting materials include LOR's or just the forms? (I would think just the forms because LOR's are out of the students hands...just want to be sure)

No, it's just the secondary. My letters arrived almost a week after the deadline and I was still processed.

I just checked my status page for RUSH and it says that i was complete as of 01/07/00!!!!!!!!WTF? (It says this in multiple places) is the system just being screwy? Or did they actuallly change something?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ummm, and by "change something" you mean......? :laugh:

I guess I meant did they finally get around to reviewing my status and meant to post something like (you are on hold, or you have got an interview, or you are rejected) but instead just ended up messing up the dates.

Same here. Weird........

soumdoc said:
I just checked my status page for RUSH and it says that i was complete as of 01/07/00!!!!!!!!WTF? (It says this in multiple places) is the system just being screwy? Or did they actuallly change something?

and now...............it's back to normal :( no changes to status either, just return to normal completion date

hopefully its not an ominous sign from the admissions gods......

soumdoc said:
and now...............it's back to normal :( no changes to status either, just return to normal completion date