• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

pratik7

15+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
Atlanta, Ga
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I have noticed that on the 3r-6r there is usually a passage or two that has 9-12 questions on it. Is that also true of the real mcat or are they messing with us. And why are the passages with a boatload of questions also the hard passages...ie picasso

jhk43

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2004
Status (Visible)
pratik7 said:
I have noticed that on the 3r-6r there is usually a passage or two that has 9-12 questions on it. Is that also true of the real mcat or are they messing with us. And why are the passages with a boatload of questions also the hard passages...ie picasso

they had to modify the "R" tests, meaning they had to cut/edit out five questions. i'm *HOPING* that their edits are screwy and the passages will be a bit more balanced. i hate those 10 question passages - they're ALWAYS the hardest!!!

pmpndaflip

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2004
Status (Visible)
pratik7 said:

Yeps, they always have one monster passage with 10 question on boring stuff. When I took it last yr they did at least. It was on literature..argghh :sleep:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.