1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

question distribution on verbal

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by pratik7, Apr 10, 2004.

1. pratik7

pratik7 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I have noticed that on the 3r-6r there is usually a passage or two that has 9-12 questions on it. Is that also true of the real mcat or are they messing with us. And why are the passages with a boatload of questions also the hard passages...ie picasso

2. jhk43

jhk43 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

they had to modify the "R" tests, meaning they had to cut/edit out five questions. i'm *HOPING* that their edits are screwy and the passages will be a bit more balanced. i hate those 10 question passages - they're ALWAYS the hardest!!!

3. pmpndaflip

pmpndaflip Member
    5+ Year Member

Yeps, they always have one monster passage with 10 question on boring stuff. When I took it last yr they did at least. It was on literature..argghh :sleep:

4. Cerberus

Cerberus Heroic Necromancer
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    pretty sure 7 had a long passage too. I would also say that 7's verbal is significantly harder than the others.

5. UCLAstudent

UCLAstudent I'm a luck dragon!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    7 had two long passages... even worse. I thought 7 verbal was really hard.