• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

question for BU students

behand

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2004
Hey guys, I have my acceptance to BU and BU am just wondering how hard it is to get the visa and loans. I am Canadian citizen and I have already applied to canhelp and private loan from the Bank of montreal. can any body share their experience with me please. I appreciate your time...

behand

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2004
hey thanks for all the info, but you are talking another language.lollol I have nerver done this before, so can you please tell me what 120 and what 194 is?
and so a I shouldnt even send in my DATA form, cause with the addmission they send me a data form to fill out..... can you please tell me a little more... and also I had one more question, I applied to get 40000 canadian from the bank of montreal and I was not approved, I am very nervous, I dont know if I am going to get loans.. I have already paid my 3000 us deposite to BU, but can you please share your experience with me, and also did u send your sponsership form, I dont know anybody that has 70000 american income, does this mean that I am screwed..can you please share the info if you have the time. sorry if I am bombarding you with all my questions,, but I am very excited and at the same time very nervous. :(

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.