Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Question for Dr. Kermit about Temple

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by FoxyDoc, Dec 16, 2001.

1. FoxyDoc

FoxyDoc Senior Member

I interviewed at Temple a little over a week ago and just received a letter informing me of my placement in the continuing candidates pile. Can you please tell me if you also received this letter? Also, if you did, how long after did you receive your acceptance? Thanks for your help! By the way I am in state if that makes a difference.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member

i sent you a PM :)

4. Bruno

Bruno Member

I just got accepted to Temple recently. It took about 8 weeks post interview - I interviewed during the last week of October. Also a PA resident. Hooray for state schools!!

5. FoxyDoc

FoxyDoc Senior Member

Did Bruno or anyone else receive this continuing candidate letter? Sorry, but all of this waiting is driving me crazy! I would rather have not heard anything than to have received this damn letter! Thanks Guys. Everyone here is so helpful, it's quite refreshing.

6. Bruno

Bruno Member

No, I never got a "continuing candidate" letter. I did however, keep receiving a bunch of e-mails about my application being complete. Good luck!!

7. Zack90

Zack90 Senior Member

I interviewed the first week of October (also a PA resident) and still have not heard from them yet. Interesting....

8. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Manboob Extraordinaire

Just out of curiosity, who did you guys interview with?

9. ashasnarf

ashasnarf Member

:confused: For those of you accepted to Temple what were your stats and things that stood out in your application. I ask because I am from Pennsylvania and interviewed over a month ago, but have not heard from them. I pray that I get accepted without getting the continued candidates letter. I remember that when I interviewed by interviewer, Dr. Michael Wang, told me that in a month everyone will get this continuing candidates letter, and that it would take an additional month before you receive an acceptance/reject/waitlist. The wait is killing me, as someone from PA, Temple is my best shot at med school and actually my favorite choice in Philly. Please God let me hear the call of the trumpet so that I can pack my bags and go to the city of brotherly love. Thanks all for your responses.

10. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member

Foxy Doc and Ashasnarf-

I sent you both private messages.

Good luck-
    DK