Question for listing planned coursework on Pharmcas/Supp Apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dude6756

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried searching for this question, but couldn't find an answer specific to my situation. I have a B.S. in Chemistry, but have not done some pharmacy prerequisites like human anatomy and economics. I plan to take these at a community college in the upcoming spring or summer, 2008. Do I need to list this on the coursework on Pharmcas, that I plan to take these prerequisites or do I enter it on the supplemental apps specific to each school? Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

I tried searching for this question, but couldn't find an answer specific to my situation. I have a B.S. in Chemistry, but have not done some pharmacy prerequisites like human anatomy and economics. I plan to take these at a community college in the upcoming spring or summer, 2008. Do I need to list this on the coursework on Pharmcas, that I plan to take these prerequisites or do I enter it on the supplemental apps specific to each school? Thanks for your help.

Both.

Yes list it on PharmCAS. For the supplementals, if the school wants you to list the courses they will ask for it. Not all of my supplementals asked for them.