Question for NOVA students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CVPA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All"

Just wanted to ask a quick question of anyone who is attending NOVA.

I have had some difficulties with previous colleges providing transcripts. Since I am 36, I have about 6 colleges to get transcripts from and it has been quite a hassle to say the least. Anyway, I was wondering if I got accepted to NOVA, do they require an additional set of transcripts to be sent to them in addition to the AACOMAS, or would the AACOMAS be the last time I ever have to go through that nonsense again??

Thanks in advance and I hope all of your studies are going well.

Chris

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, good luck with your application process! To answer your question, yes, you will have to send in transcripts again. Take care.

Hi CVPA:

I'm an incoming student for 2005. I had to resubmit transcripts for all three universities that I attended. Good Luck! AJC :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Aaaargh!! OK, guys thanks for the info.. Why do they have to see them again after AACOMAS just verified them??! Oh well, I guess if I have gotten that far, I will just be happy that I got in... :)

Chris

Originally posted by CVPA:
•Aaaargh!! OK, guys thanks for the info.. Why do they have to see them again after AACOMAS just verified them??! Oh well, I guess if I have gotten that far, I will just be happy that I got in... :)

Chris•

my guess (uneducated) is that its a matter of record keeping and liability, they have to have on file your info regardless of what an outside credentialing body sends them..
as an aside, having experienced the same pain in the ass getting transcripts from my three schools, it'd be nice to have a webclearinghouse where you click on your school transcripts (maybe even save them for reordering later) and then for a small fee they handle the task of getting these transcripts routing them and sending you a notice of reciept...sure would be worth it not to have to write to three different schools and check back on them and recheck on them etc...