Question for NSU students about "CEME"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jack Swift

In the program
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I might be attending NSU in '07 and I'm still researching which school I should to attend. I have a question about the Consortium For Excellence in Medical Education (CEME) thing NSU offers. I watched the video they sent me and they were talking about CEME but I am still unclear about what it is. Is it a residency?Club? Group of doctors helping you out? or something else. thanks for the info.

Members don't see this ad.

CEME is the name given to the network all the hospital/health facilities affiliated with NSU where we have our official NSU residencies and fellowships. These are also sites where 3rd and 4th year students will be doing rotations (but not all of them).

http://opportunities.osteopathic.org/search/search_results.cfm?CFID=820040&CFTOKEN=3340acef1f374f45-BC2A02B4-A693-F0DE-3F0CC06822A63030&jsessionid=303078c548be7d746c65

This is a list of all the AOA residencies in the state of FL. All but the couple labeled LECOM are hospitals we rotate in and have some affiliation with.