• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Jack Swift

In the program
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 16, 2004
Status (Visible)
Hey, I might be attending NSU in '07 and I'm still researching which school I should to attend. I have a question about the Consortium For Excellence in Medical Education (CEME) thing NSU offers. I watched the video they sent me and they were talking about CEME but I am still unclear about what it is. Is it a residency?Club? Group of doctors helping you out? or something else. thanks for the info.

Faraaz23

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
CEME is the name given to the network all the hospital/health facilities affiliated with NSU where we have our official NSU residencies and fellowships. These are also sites where 3rd and 4th year students will be doing rotations (but not all of them).

http://opportunities.osteopathic.org/search/search_results.cfm?CFID=820040&CFTOKEN=3340acef1f374f45-BC2A02B4-A693-F0DE-3F0CC06822A63030&jsessionid=303078c548be7d746c65

This is a list of all the AOA residencies in the state of FL. All but the couple labeled LECOM are hospitals we rotate in and have some affiliation with.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.