Question for NSUCOM student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1max2nv

Registered ABUSER
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how you feel about your teachers....

meaning--are they really into teaching or do they seem like they're jus doing it for the money etc...

the reason why i ask is because i went to an undergrad school where the teachers were whack as hell..basically it was up to the student to learn 99% of the material...

also on avg what time do you usually get outta class everday and how many hrs do u put in studying weekdays n weekends

im trying to decide which school will work best for me

Members don't see this ad.

Most of the teachers are very good, but of course with any large institution, some are going to be bad...

First year you're out of class between 1-3... and on wednesdays it goes to 5. Second year is very erradic.. some days you're there till five, some days you're done at noon.

As far as hours studying? That will vary from person to person...It's really not a good question to ask because everyone is different.

Ditto RockandRollDoc. Some professors are amazing, others, well, not so much. You get PhD hard science professors that are experts in their field, but some aren't so good at teaching the information to others. All in all, there are more good doctors than not-so-good doctors.

Study time? Hmmmm, I do at least 3 hours per night, during the week, but that changes depending on what I have to do that evening and such. Weekends---more studying, usually most of the day, but I make sure to take time out for other things.

Good luck in deciding where to go to school. I hope to see you in August.