Question for people getting interviews/acceptances in September

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdrtoledo

Pharm Delicious
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Are most of you guys early decision? Or did you guys submit your apps early? Just wondering... I applied a little later than most but I didn't think schools would issue acceptances in September to non-early decision students. I guess I'm nervous.
Thanks for the info

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, Most of us who are interviewing now (and thus getting accepted - hopefully) sent in our AACOMAS on or before June 1st (mine was in on May 28th). Thus we got our secondaries at the end of July and received interview invitations toward the end of August. Don't worry if you were a little late getting your stuff in, just hang in there and the interviews and acceptances will come.

I know it's hard to be patient (I'm waiting to hear from two schools that I interviewed at and am leaving for another interview tomorrow) but do your best and think of how good you'll feel when you finally get in (that's helping me stay somewhat patient). Best of luck! :D