Question for people who applied last year (those who applied to lot ~30+)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carbon inc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those who applied last year to a lot of schools (~30+) and were complete at most of them by August....

Is there anyone that didn't start to receive interviews until later (like Sept-Oct and beyond)? I'm getting really nervous because I've spent a ton of money already (applying to nearly 40 schools) and haven't gotten any invites...making me feel like there's something wrong with my app or LORs or something. I still have a few more secondaries to finish but now I feel like I might just be throwing away more money if there's something deficient in my application (I was under the impression that I had a solid app going into this but I can't say I feel that way anymore).

I guess just seeing so many people with interviews at the schools I'm applying to has me nervous about being passed up everywhere. Anyways, anyone in the same boat? (CA/3.8/32)

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry. It's still quite early. I applied to 20 last year & didn't have a single interview invite until September, but wound up getting into 1/2 the top ten.

Yeah, I applied to like 26 last year, complete in August and September. Didn't get my first invite until November.

but...I didn't get in anywhere.

relax bro. i'm pretty sure that 3.8/32 will get ya some interviews