Question for people who have used Top Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
L

LTAdams

The website says that it provides "3 tests (18 exams)"

So...does that mean 3 full exam or 18 full exams. I don't understand the difference between test/exams

Second, was it worth it?
Third, were those exams computer-based? If not, what program would you recommend with computer exams. I've heard negative things about Dat Destroyer.

Thank you for any imput!

Members don't see this ad.

its 3 full exams, composed of 18 individual exam sections (3 bio, 3 gen chem, etc etc.)
Its computer based which was helpful, I used topscore and the practice exams from the kaplan book and cd and did just fine

good luck

its 3 full exams, composed of 18 individual exam sections (3 bio, 3 gen chem, etc etc.)
Its computer based which was helpful, I used topscore and the practice exams from the kaplan book and cd and did just fine

good luck

I did exactly the same thing and did well on the DATs!!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Top Score Pro was worth the 50 bucks.:thumbup:

I agree, it was well worth it. Use Kaplan to study the sciences, Barron's (buy it used somewhere) to practice the PAT.

All I did was study from the Kaplan review book (I bought it used on amazon.com), study from my class notes, and practice with Top Score. I was very happy with my scores (20+), except I could have done better on the PAT. I've heard the DAT Destroyer has a good PAT section. Whatever you do though, I don't recommend dropping a grand on a Kaplan class. I know very few people who have found it worth it and know several more who did fine without it.