Question for people who interviewed at Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

desert

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

Can any body tell us about their interview experience in Arizona?

Thanks
Desert

Members don't see this ad.

desert said:
Hi

Can any body tell us about their interview experience in Arizona?

Thanks
Desert
Please search through the old threads. We've had about 20 threads with this topic.

:)
Jeppedo said:
Please search through the old threads. We've had about 20 threads with this topic.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
My interview was very stress free. I actually enjoyed the interview activities we did in the morning. The dean is a really great guy, super nice, knows most of the dental students by name and about them. He is friendly and seemed very genuine.

The interview's goal is to see how well you work with your hands and other people and if you know about the world around you.

Don't stress, though the interview feedback is blocked for Arizona, if you relax and be yourself you should have no trouble.

Good luck!

It really was a straightforward and relaxing interview. The people seem nice but I believe they are looking more at how you answer their strange questions then if you get them correct. I think they are looking more for people that fit their school and for very sensitive students more than anything else. Everyone I know with outstanding grades and DAT that interviewed there was soon declined. The school is great, nice area, bad ideals.