Question for those accepted to GW...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

piggy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, for those of you who got accepted to GW, did you recieve anything besides the letter of acceptance? I'm wondering if they sent a packet on financial aid, housing options, etc. I know they have this info on their website, but I'm just a little paranoid that I'm missing something. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Piggy, My acceptance packet was just the letter and the contract they asked you to sign and return in two weeks. No financial aid and housing info. in that initial packet...I decided not to hold a spot, so I never received anything else from them. Once you let them you know you will want a spot in their class I'm sure you'll get that stuff soon...so you're cool. -AG :cool:

NOthing in the acceptance letter envelope. When you hold a spot... they send a letter acknowleging that they received it. I am not sure if anything else comes.... but dont quote me on it. I havent cleaned my desk in months.