Question for those doing the hopkins secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anka24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am sure this has been covered, but I searched the archives and couldn't find an answer. It's really a very nitpicky question, but I'm anal retentive when it comes to these applications...

On the Hopkins Secondary, it has three spaces for you to put down your college/universities. Do you only put down the colleges where you received a degree or do you put down all colleges you attended (like the AMCAS ask of you). Anyone that has already done this or is in the process, what did you do?

Members don't see this ad.

anka24 said:
I am sure this has been covered, but I searched the archives and couldn't find an answer. It's really a very nitpicky question, but I'm anal retentive when it comes to these applications...

On the Hopkins Secondary, it has three spaces for you to put down your college/universities. Do you only put down the colleges where you received a degree or do you put down all colleges you attended (like the AMCAS ask of you). Anyone that has already done this or is in the process, what did you do?

Well if you say have a masters and a BS I would put down the school I got the masters from, the school I got the BS from and then the next school back chronologically.

If you only have one degree put your 3 last colleges, that is what I would do.

DoctorPardi said:
Well if you say have a masters and a BS I would put down the school I got the masters from, the school I got the BS from and then the next school back chronologically.

If you only have one degree put your 3 last colleges, that is what I would do.

Well, yes. But if I only have an undergrad degree but I took classes at two other colleges (for summers), should I include those as well and just put N/A when it asks for major and date degree was conferred?

Members don't see this ad :)
I took additional coursework at my local university during a summer and I listed it, marking "N/A" for 'Major', 'Degree', and 'Date'. You might was well do this; I considered it roughly a duplication of the AMCAS question about colleges attended.

Centinel said:
I took additional coursework at my local university during a summer and I listed it, marking "N/A" for 'Major', 'Degree', and 'Date'. You might was well do this; I considered it roughly a duplication of the AMCAS question about colleges attended.

Thanks, sounds like a good plan. I guess they cannot get mad at us for it since it was never specified.