Question for those who recently took D.A.T.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atlanta213

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that real math (QR) is harder than any other practice tests.

Do you guys agree with that?

I was actually practicing CRACK MATH DAT and usually get 20..

Let me hear your precious comments.

+ I do not know how to study for the RC section. Relative to other sections,

RC does not have much resources to study for. Except achiever and topscore, is there any other good resources for RC?

Thanks

progress.gif
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=6875886

Members don't see this ad.

I thought Crack DAT MATH was comparable to the real thing. It was more difficult in some places, and easier in others. Either way, it helps out a lot with timing, which is the most important part for QR.

If you're taking Kaplan, then you've got another 5 practice tests and 2 RC section tests at your finger tips. In my opinion, I think the key for RC is to come up with a strategy that works for you, and then give it a test run a couple of times.

My strategy was to go straight to the questions and hunt for answers. I skipped anything that I couldn't find within 30 seconds, and I eventually found those answers while searching for other ones.

Yea, I would say that the QR reasoning is pretty difficult but mostly because you have to FLY through the problems, and it is the very last section of the test...you are tired and ready to get your scores.

Yeah.. Skip any QR questions that look like they would take more than a minute to solve.